European Service at Home (ESAH) is a well-established mid-large sized family services company. For the past 15 years, we have worked with thousands of families and we average 3,000 clients a year. Our clients rely on ESAH as family with services like home-care, home-health, transportation, daycare and durable medical equipment/supplies.
Provide transportation in the vehicle of the company for the Adult Day Care Center participants from their homes to the center and if need to necessary appointments during the day. Provide transportation for field trips as part of the activities program.
Hours: 7:30 am-10:30 am and from 2:30 pm. to 5:30 pm., Monday thru Friday.
- Paid training and certification provided
- Medical (full time 30+ hours)
- Dental (full time 30+ hours)
- Life (free)
- Impressive growth opportunities
- Working in a confident team environment with admirable leadership
- Provided card for gas, car washes, and any repairs necessary for the company vehicle that you will be driving
- Transport Adult Day Care Center participants in a safe, timely and courteous manner to and from the day center and on field trips.
- Complete daily client transportation reports and timely submit them to the supervisor.
- Clean the vehicle, check regularly for safety and maintain scheduled maintenance.
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Interact and communicate with the public and other employees in a courteous and professional manner in person and on the telephone.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Protect own health and health of others by adopting safe work practices, reporting unsafe conditions immediately, and attending all relevant in-services regarding occupational health and safety.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States of America.
- Current valid in-state driver’s license
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) with no more than 2 current chargeable violations within the last 36 months and no convictions for DUI/DWI (driving while intoxicated) within last 5 years
- Must possess current American Red Cross CPR/AED certifications or the ability to obtain same within three (3) months from the date of hire. Failure to obtain the American Red Cross CPR/AED certifications before the end of the 12-month probationary period will result in termination.
- Physical ability necessary to transport physically impaired, including persons in wheelchairs.
- Knowledge of how to use and maintain positions equipment (vehicle, lift, tie-downs).
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Exercise excellent judgment regarding vehicle operations and client safety.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
ESAH is committed to assisting in-home services for seniors, disabled and ill clients. Our goal is to provide responsible, sensitive, understanding and well-mannered caregivers at all time.